Got questions? We’ve got answers!
From April 29, 2018 Avianca, EasyFly and SATENA move their operation T1 ↔ T2. More information here.
In the south parking lot of T1.
No. Central Parking is the company selected to manage the parking areas of the airport.More information on Parking at the Airport here.
A total of 42 airlines, distributed as follows: International flights: 21, Domestic flights: 6 and 15 cargo airlines.
See our Airlines section for more information.
You will be able to find the following money exchange offices at the T1 terminal:
- Aerocambios, 2nd floor – international terminal, restricted area (Passengers only)
- Cambios Güendi, 1st floor – Unified Terminal, public area.
- Money exange – Casa de divisas. Cambios Alcansa S.A., 1st floor – Unified Terminal, public area.
- Aerocambios, 1st floor – International Terminal, restricted area (Passengers only)
Presently, there are four food courts at the airport:
- located at the higher mezzanine, public area, provides ten establishments offering a variety of food.
- The second, at the international terminal, restricted area, where travelers can find three well renowned fast food brands. Furthermore, users and travelers of the airport have more than 30 places available with a variety of products.
To guarantee service and carts maintenance, users are required to pay a deposit of two dollars, two euros or $4,000 Colombian pesos. This deposit is mandatory and will be returned to the user once the cart is returned to the drop-off points.
In order to offer a better service, El Dorado Luis Carlos Galán Sarmineto International Airport has around 500 carts available which are managed by the National Association of Baggage handlers (Asociación Nacional de Equipajeros – seccional Bogotá).
At this moment, there are three companies offering the car rental services:
- FLASH Rent-a-Car
- AVIS Rent-a-Car
- BUGET Rent-a-Car
Check out our Baggage Storage service information here.
You may find the following vaccines at the Health services office of the Hospital de Fontibón.
Vaccination service is free of charge.
- Yellow Fever – if you reside or are planning on traveling to jungle areas inferior to 1800 meters above sea, you should be vaccinated against yellow fever ten days before traveling. Please contact your airline.
- Tetanus for pregnant women and all those required for people older than 60.
- Any other that is not registered in the vaccination scheme for children when traveling.
More information here.