Circular Rates 2018 COP and USD here.
It is the required value charged to passengers for the use of airport facilities and is included in the ticket price.
Passengers in transit connection or line, do not pay taxes at the El Dorado International Airport, according to the resolutions 05496 and 02013 of December 13, 2005.
The following are exempt from paying the Airport Tax
- Passengers in transit in international flights
- Official sports delegations certified by the Colombian Government
- Civil Aviation Officials traveling on an official mission deportees or people not admitted into the country, prior certification from DAS
- Active armed forces and national police force personnel traveling on an official mission
- Regular flight crew members from air transport companies traveling exclusively on duty
- Diplomatic pouches and musical instruments occupying a seat on the aircraft
Passengers with International Flight Connections
Airpot Tax Extension
- Passengers traveling from any of the airports located in domestic territory, different from El Dorado Airport, classified as international, are exempt from paying the Airport Tax.
Origin: International Airport
- Passengers traveling from an international airport that has been granted in concession prior to the date in which Resolution 05496 entered into force – if traveling from airports owed by Aerocivil- or if traveling from international airports that are not owed by such entity.
In compliance with any rules applicable to the airport of origin of the passenger, the passenger has paid the international airport tax at the airport of origin.
View (05496) resolution december 13th, 2015 here.