Passenger and cargo terminals are catalogued as the most important terminals in the country and in South America.
Inaugurated in 2012, Terminal 1 has a large commercial offer. It operates Domestic and International flights and receives very large passenger traffic every year.
Terminal 2, formerly known as Puente Aéreo or TPA, is intended to serve part of the domestic flight operation handled by El Dorado.
TC1 – TC2 – TC3 – CAC
The Cargo Terminal El Dorado operates as a Customs Primary Zone, enabled to operate the receipt, storage and movement of goods that enter or leave the country.
Use our satellite bus service to move freely between our terminals.
Service Hours: 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Frequency: Each 20 minutes
- T1: Gate 8, International Arrivals
- T1: Domestic Arrivals, Parking Space C
- TC1: Cargo Terminal 1
- CAC: Cargo Management Center
- NEA: Civil Aviation Building
- Carrera 103: Simón Bolívar Hangar
- T2: Terminal Puente Aéreo